Each ml contains:
§ L-Ascorbic acid: 5 mg
§ Cyanocobalmine: 0.5 mg
§ Iron citrate: 20 mg (Eq. to 3.64 mg iron)
§ Panthenol: 3 mg
§ Thiamine hydrochloride: 50 mg (eq. to 44.578 mg thiamine)
§ Nicotinamide: 45 mg
§ Riboflavin sodium phosphate: 0.762 mg (eq to 0.6 mg riboflavin)
§ Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 3 mg (eq. to 2.468 mg pyridoxine)
§ Choline chloride: 6 mg (eq. to 0.739 mg Choline)
§ Inositol: 6 mg
Mode of action:
Ascorbic acid is essential as a coenzyme in certain oxidative processes. It is necessary for normal folic acid function.
Choline is involved in methylation processes and increases the phospholipids metabolism in the liver.
Panthenol is a component of coenzyme A and is concerned in acetylation processes throughout the body.
Thiamine in the liver it converted into co-carboxylase, it acts as a co-enzyme for decarboxylating enzyme system.
Riboflavin has a direct effect on the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and aldehydes.
Pyridoxine involved in the metabolism of proteins and amino acids.
Nicotinamide: The coenzymes containing Nicotinamide act as hydrogen carriers in the oxidation-reduction processes of cell metabolism.
Cyanocobalmine, folic acid and ascorbic acid are important factors in carbohydrate, protein, nucleoprotein and fat metabolism.
Inositol associated with fat metabolism.
Iron is part of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying component of the blood. Iron is also part of myoglobin, which helps muscle cells store oxygen. Without enough iron, ATP cannot be properly synthesized.
- decrease vitamin intake and or increase body requirements
- Supply metabolic requirements of water soluble vitamins and iron during periods of rapid growth, lactation and pregnancy.
- anti-anemic drug
- Inadequate absorption of vitamin and iron as in case of diarrheas. Emaciation and during the course of infection disease
- during pregnancy and lactation
- during period of convalescence
- during and after treatment with antibiotic with depress intestinal flora
- use as a prophylactic measure against vitamin deficiency diseases
Dosage & Administration:
By intramuscularly or slowly intravenous twice a week
Cattle & horses
Sheep & goats
Store below 25ºC away from direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
Packing: 25 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml & 250 vials + label & insert in carton box.